Hullo Ev'body!

My name is Bibi. My mommy is Denda (Glenda) and my daddy is Hent. My grandfather is Danpa and my grandmother is Nanny Turner.

We have a cat - Molly and a big black dog, Oliver. Daddy says it's a Rottweiler but I don't know about that stuff yet. I am still battling a bit to say stuff like "L" and "R', so I call Molly "Monny Molls" and Oliver "Puppy", just like Daddy does.

My favourite stuffed animal is a yiddel cow called Milky Cow, or MC for short. I just call her "Moo". She sleeps with me every night. So does Bunny Foo-Foo and Georgie, the bear.

I love fixing things with Daddy. I have my own tools - I have a Diver (screwdriver), a Ammer (Hammer), a Panner (spanner) and a Dill (drill). Mommy makes me laugh a lot! She sings nice songs with me and takes me to Todder Tass (toddler class) every Thu'day morning. I yove it!

Every Tue'day and Thu'day af'noon Mommy takes me for swimming lessons. Daddy bought me a yeyo (yellow) Winnie Pooh swimming gown.

Lots of weekends Mommy's best friend Pitee (Spikey - because of his goatee) comes and picks me up after my afternoon nap, then we go pay in the sand. He bought me a yiddel tair (little chair) that I can sit on.

I made this blog to tell you all about my life. Please enjoy it with me.

Comments

Popular Posts