The Fruitbat:

Finally, a picture of the very rare Fruitbat Humanitis Dude species, found on occasion in and around Pretoria. This specific example is a very rare sub-species, and is known in scientific circles to be a meat eater. It apparently has a taste for Hammies!

The Fruitbat Humanitis Dude is proudly displayed here by the Mad Scientist Dude who made this amazing discovery, quite by accident, one hot summer afternoon. Note the fangs. No man, NOT the Scientist's fangs!



More about Spikey, the Mad Scientist:

I am a 12th dan master of Dimac and Magus to the Illuminated Order of Celestial Web Designers. I have also had a total of 43 jobs, both online and offline and including garden gnome salesman, towns watchman & bell ringer at Notre Dame. Occasionally, I tread water for three days in a row. I woo women with my sensuous and god-like trombone playing. I can pilot bicycles up severe inclines with unflagging speed, and I cook 30-minute brownies in 20 minutes.I am an expert in stucco, a veteran in love, and an outlaw in Peru.I breed prize-winning clams. I have won bullfights in San Juan, cliff-diving competitions in Sri Lanka, and spelling bees at the Kremlin. I have played Hamlet, I have performed open-heart surgery, and I have spoken with Elvis.But, I have not yet gone to college.

Comments

Popular Posts